Tuesday, March 31, 2015

BACK TO MY ORIGINAL MASTERPIECE

It has came to a conclusion that I will not be going to Korea over Spring Break. This trip was only supposed to be 1 1/2 to 2 weeks with just my dad. The purpose of the trip was not for my masterpiece, but my dad's business. He felt the trip was a bit of a rush and was willing to wait a couple of weeks to take our whole family, which he wanted from the beginning. My masterpiece was looking at the different lifestyle of two countries. Obviously, the culture of both countries is much different, but I wanted to focus on the way people think, communicate, act, etc because after all, we are all human being. I gave some thoughts of just doing many research online, but started to think about my first masterpiece idea, which was the topic of business. Business is what I want to major in college and found great interest in since I was young, so why not do what I love? I haven't completely decide what I'm going to do for my masterpiece, but I will soon!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment